- We/Us/Our refers to Roots Vet Dental Supplies Ltd
- Ownership of Items refers to items invoiced, loaned or supplied remain the property of us until all monies have been received for the invoiced amount or the perceived value of other such items.
- You refers to the buyer, purchaser, organisation or person placing an order/receiving goods/service.
We are a small company and as with any small businesses, cash-flow is important. We therefore only offer to trade on the basis of invoices being settled in full, immediately upon receipt of the items/service or invoice (whichever is the latter). In placing an order and accepting delivery of goods you automatically accept these Trading Terms & Conditions.
You are to, immediately upon receipt of goods, notify us by telephone and in writing of any breakages, damage or shortfall in quantities of items listed on invoices, packing notes and delivery notes. You must retain any packaging for examination by insurance assessors etc should that be necessary - we will advise you when such packaging may be discarded.
You are upon receipt of items/goods responsible for all risks associated with their use, storage and conformity to Health and Safety, Drugs Regulations and such other laws and regulations that maybe currently enforce or become effective in the future.
We supply items only for use by professionally qualified personnel and are not responsible for any consequential damage or loss resulting in the use, storage or handling of products or items
We reserve the right to charge interest of Bank of England Rate plus 3% per annum (daily basis) or £15.00 per 30 days overdue on outstanding Invoices from 20 days after the invoice date, or receipt of items whichever is the latter.
You may return goods for credit providing that:
- A Return Goods Number is requested by telephone and this number is stated on a copy of the invoice and/or delivery/packing note that is returned with the items.
- Goods have not been used. No seals should be broken, or product removed from or had original packing disturbed.
- Goods must in pristine re-saleable condition when received at our premises.
- Goods must be received at our premises within 10 days of the date of invoice/receipt.
We will credit the Invoice amount but reserve the right to charge a handling charge of not more than 15% OR in the case of damaged/used or otherwise non pristine goods being returned, such other amount that is deemed applicable in the circumstances.
- Turnaround: Usually all orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Should we be unable to supply any goods for whatever reason we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Carriers: We use the Royal Mail 1st, recorded and next day special delivery methods for goods below the 2 kg weight limit. Goods over and above this limit are usually sent via Parcelrite for a next day pre 4pm delivery.
- Order tracking: If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class Royal Mail will not have tracking numbers.
- Shipping rates for the supply of goods: The rate charged for shipping of your order is covered by us on most orders over and above our minimum order value for free delivery (£30 excl Vat) UK Mainland ONLY.
- Shipping rates for repairs: All repairs are returned using the methods mentioned above and prices will be quoted dependant on weight pre despatch for approval.
- Back Orders: Should an item go on back order due to availability we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item/s become available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.